Mixed Worlds RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Worlds RPG

This RPG is a spinoff from the old MWRPG, Adding in God's and Goddesses, Being like ADRPG, but not.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

-- Anami Hope Asmielde

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anami

-- Anami Hope Asmielde Empty
PostSubject: -- Anami Hope Asmielde   -- Anami Hope Asmielde Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:09 pm

-- Anami Hope Asmielde WaterNymph

♠️They call Me♠️
Anami Hope Asmielde
I am
A water Nymph, part human
♣️I have been alive for♣️
Seventeen Years
♦️I act like♦️
I am a confident, strong girl. I'm not afraid to speak my mind, not even to a demon, if I ever meet one. I like to go on adventures, no, not just any adventures. Dangerous ones. I have to anyways, this world has too many bad creatures being born. They are taking all I have. So I move from place to place, fighting whatever comes in my way. I do not like to kill, I only do it so I can stay living. I just keep hoping that one day the world will come to never ending peace.
♠️My Tale is♠️
Rare. Once upon a time, a human man fell in love with a water nymph. A beautiful water Nymph. Yes, there love was secret, they even had a child. Me, yup. The other nymphs saw the child [me] and tried to kill it. Instead of me dieing a tragic death as a baby my parents sacrificed themselves. I was only a mere five years old when in happened. I don't know how, but I ended up taking care of myself for all these years.
As life went on, so did the nymphs. They fled into the seas without me knowing it. I searched for them for years, I'm still keeping an eye out. Its hard to stay alive nowadays, with all the werepyres and vampires.

I don't have any friends, I don't believe in them. So, I just go on with my adventures with me, myself, and I.

♥️I Love♥️
I shall not fall for such a lie.
Note;;
She does not have wings.
She fights with
these swords.

Her Master
CottonSwirl
Back to top Go down

-- Anami Hope Asmielde
Page 1 of 1