Mixed Worlds RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mixed Worlds RPG

This RPG is a spinoff from the old MWRPG, Adding in God's and Goddesses, Being like ADRPG, but not.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

***Delta***

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delta

Delta

***Delta*** Empty
PostSubject: ***Delta***   ***Delta*** Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:13 pm

Habbo name: Kendylpome
IC name: Delta
Race:Werepyre Evil or Very Mad
Weapon: 3 diffrent sword- Miao Dao.Saya.gourjian

She usualy is pale when shes thirsty.after she drinks she gose to a tanish color.but lately shes ofcorse drank but still pale as before.
her bestfriends are. her twin. Trescinity and Ben.
she has a bad past. she carys dog tags with her from when she was in the army.but past that she cant remember anything.
Her fur is a reddish dark with big black furry wings. but whens shes raged her fur gose bright white O_O becare ful when around her.

***Delta*** W96xcl***Delta*** Young_Anime_Wolf***Delta*** Anime-1
her dog at home.
***Delta*** AnimeDogMy mother sang me this song the day before she died.now delta cant help it but think about it since her death
***Delta*** 25464anime-guymy father was a vampire .and my mother was a werewolf***Delta*** Anime_girl_elf***Delta*** Illustration,red,art,little,red,riding,hood,sword,girl,painting,fairy,tale-efc4f9224f8596d8f60d793762f83b09_m

Last edited by Delta on Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : igotbored)
Back to top Go down

***Delta***
Page 1 of 1